Monday, May 7, 2012

Freedom!!

Im finally done with school this semester so I now have some FREEDOM! man im excited! School was extra tough this semester.. im scared for next semester, but I am just going to enjoy my summer off and do some fun things with my little Kamden boy! I cant believe how big that boy is getting. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. Its so sad cause he is almost 15 months! and those 15 months flew by SOOO fast, but I am happy because he is such a fun, smart healthy cute boy!! He is getting to be such a smart little guy! He is saying lots of new words! He says momma, dadda, ball, bath, hi, waves for bye, yea, uh, oh, 'WOW", no no, and while we were visiting my family in Utah he started saying "pop" for papa, and "Court" my sister name. He is started to talk and I just love his cute little voice!! I love that he thinks I am so funny, haha! He has this deep little laugh that is just soo cute! Everything this kid does is cute! Even when he dumps out cereal boxes and says "UH OH!" I am just so blessed to have this little guy, he makes life so much more fun! Well this last week was crazy for me, so Kamden spent some time and Aunt Chelseas ( thanks Chels) so I could do some studying and take some tests! and she got the cutest picture for my mom of all three of her grandbabies! I love those 3! And I just love how much Kamden loves his cousins Preston and Lylah! He has so much fun playing big trucks with Preston and loves giving Lylah all his kisses! We did squeeze some fun things in this week, when I was not studying and taking a million finals. We went to Jump street and celebrated Prestons birthday, and we went to a splash pad on saturday and the boys had so much fun! I love that my sister lives so close and our kids are best friends! Its the best! :)

This is at Jumpstreet on Prestons Birthday, It was the best one we could get of all three of them. I love how Prestons squeezing them all tight! He loves these babies!
Then my sister got this awesome picture! All smiling! I love these three babies, they are the cutest!

Kamden and I at the splash pad!

My little stud!

We went to the zoo the a few weeks ago and they have a splash pad area and Kamden loved it! I had to post this picture because he just looks so cute!

I love this picture because you can see all his teeth! He now has 10!!

I love this handsome boy :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Being done with the semester is the best feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freedom! I'm so happy about all your new freedom haha. Kamden is adorable in all these pics...love spending time with him, and you! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Little thoughts..