Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Engagment Pictures

These are a few of our engagment pictures! We got engaged May 9th, so we had a 2 month engagment! It was a fun but CRAZY 2 months gettting ready for the wedding! Ha! A smiley one..
I love this picture of Justin! Hes just so cute!
Us in the tunnel!
ahh this one.. This is Justins favorite, the ONLY reason i put it on here, Im not too crazy about this one..
Just talkin.. ha
Another smiley one, well im smiling, Justins got his little smirk
One of my favorites!!
This one is also one of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo Im so excited that you have a blog!!! I love love love all your pictures. I need to come see your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um cute blog...i wonder who helped you do this..haha jk well your pics are super cute! Thanks so much for helping me do my hutch and bench today! Your the best i love you!

    ReplyDelete

Little thoughts..