Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Utah Trip!

We went up to Utah for Easter and this is when Justin asked my dad if he could marry me! We also got to hang out with his mission companion and Justins cousin, that just got married also! They are some of our good friends! We went to this light show thing while we were there and they had this gift shop, ha and Justin thought it would to cool to stick this on his head ha Silly Justin!
I personally liked these goggles, ha I almost bought them! pretty sweet huh?

We went and took pictures by the Salt Lake Temple

He wanted to take one with me and the flower..
We finally got this picture to work! we tried to do self timer and set it on something.. yea, didnt work ha, but somebody was nice enough to take it for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little thoughts..