Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Time!!

We had a wonderful Christmas! We went up to my parents house in Utah to spend the holiday! It was so nice to get out of the valley for a little while and it was so nice to see the family of course! We dont see them much since they moved to Utah so its always fun to spend time with them! It was the first time ive seen my dad since i got married so it was great to see him! We did some fun stuff while we were there and I took lots of pictures! ;)
Us girls on my birthday at Tucanos!

My cute little nephew at the resturant!

The guys


Justin opening his PJS

Me opening my PJS!
Cooking christmas dinner in our christmas aprons!

Preston LOVES his grandpa!


Cute picture of Preston on Christmas day

Justin was all excited when he found out he got call of duty ha

Preston in his cool new shades
Riding the light rail to the Salt Lake temple lights!


Lights!
The temple!


we also went bowling, this is picture of us at the bowling alley!


Us bowling at the same time ha..

1 comment:

  1. Aww..looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! You guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Little thoughts..