Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My big boyy!

My big boy is now 9 months!! He weighs 18 pounds 12 ounces and is 30 inches tall! Hes getting so big. He has his 2 bottom teeth and his getting one of his top teeth.. I have a feeling his top teeth are gonna be worse than the bottom ones, we have already had a few sleepless nights! Hes a tall but skinny baby, its funny because he is in size 6 to 9 or 12 month shirts but he is still in 3 to 6 month pants! He is just got such a skinny waist and no butt! ha But he is now trying to walk, he took 4 steps yesterday! I dont think it will be long until hes walking everywhere, im not sure im ready for that yet! He is such a sweet boy but wild boy! I only get cuddles when hes tired but I cherish those cuddles they are my favorite!



pictures of Kamden at the doctor!

Kamdens new car seat!


He LOVES his firetruck!

And he also loves his uncle Joshy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little thoughts..