Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011!

Justin and I both LOVE halloween! We have always had such a fun time going to haunted houses, halloween parties and watching scary movies! Well this year with our crazy busy scheduale we didnt make it to a haunted house, and we didnt carve pumpkins.. dang! But we still did do alot of fun stuff! Justin was set on dressing up and I wanted to too but I just didnt want to spend alot of money and costumes are just so dang expensive, so Justin had the great idea of dressing up like hippies! It was fun and easy! I am so glad we did. We dressed up like hippies and went to my sisters ward party on saturday night with her and her cute family. We had a really fun time! and then we had some good friends of our come over and we watched a scary movie! Then on halloween day we went to the pumpkin patch with my sister and good friend Ashleigh, and that was also fun! I got a good picture of Kamden wth the pumpkins so I was happy! Then halloween night Justin had school till 8 which totally sucks, so Kamden and I went and hung out with my sister and passed out candy. Kamden dressed up as a lion that night and was the cutest lion around! It was so funny because when I put the costume on him he looked at his foot and noticed it was a paw and started laughing and rolling around on the ground, he thought he was hilarious. Ha that boy cracks me up. After we left my sisters we went over to a friends and ate soup and some yummy halloween treats! I loved halloween this year. Holidays get so much more fun once you have kids, I cant wait till next year when Kamden will be old enough to take trick or treating!


Hippie baby!


Hippie Fam!







We tried to get the boys to smile and this is what we got ha.
My cutest Lion!



He was soo tired by the end of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Halloween was sooo fun! Glad you spent most of it with me haha! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete

Little thoughts..