Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Snuggie Blanket!

I have been so excited to start getting things now that I know I am having a boy! its soo fun! I also want to start making things too. I am not very experienced with the sewing machine, but my sweet sister is helping me with that! Thanks sis, loves! But I really want to get a sewing machine and know how to use it so I can make some cute stuff! Well last weekend I decided I wanted to make a snuggie blanket, and it turned out so cute I am so excited! I love it because it has a little hood and and a tie, so he will stay warm! I cant wait to wrap baby in it and snuggie him all up! ha.
me sewing! HA!

Close up of the fabric!
The blanket
Ha and we wrapped a teddy bear in the blanket, we tryed to use Preston, my sisters baby, but he was not havin that! ha!


1 comment:

  1. I love the blanket! Looks like you did a great job. Oh, and the ultrasound pictures are amazing!!! It's so great to see the little one, huh? Our big ultrasound is scheduled for November 15th, we'll definitely keep you guys in the loop!

    ReplyDelete

Little thoughts..