Thursday, March 24, 2011

Utah and stuff!

Kamden will be 6 weeks tomorrow, and these have been the best 6 weeks of my life! I sure do love this little boy soo much. He brings so much joy to our lives. I just cant believe he will be 6 weeks... Its crazy how fast they grow. Well last weekend we decided to go up to Utah, and we had a good time! Justin was really wanting to go snowboarding and I was really missing my family. It was soo good to see them! and we also got to see alot of my aunts and uncles and cousins, and Justins grandparents and his cousin and her husband. So we were busy but it turned out to be a good trip! Kamden did very good on the drive, he just slept and would wake up to eat and get changed so it wasnt bad at all! We also got to go over to my grandparents yesterday to hang out with them and a few of my other aunts and some cousins, so that was fun too! Kamden has met so much of our family already and he is so sweet and lets everyone love on him!

Here are some pictures from Utah!

Mommy and baby

My sweet baby boy


Grandpa and Kamden

Kam and grandma!


Hes the best little shopper!

Me and my sweet sister Court!

Chloe! She was so nice to Kamden

cutest baby

Me and Kamden!

His cute little outfit!


On our way home from Utah..

These pictures are from my grandparents house yesterday


Kam being soo sweet


My grandma and Kamden


The 2 older girls Veronica and Vanessa are my grandparents youngest grandkids, and Preston, Brooklynn, Kamden, Zachary and Porter are all my grandparents great grandkids!
It was a fun day!!

2 comments:

  1. Kam is sooo cute! I just love my lil nephew :) I'm glad we got a great grandkids pic with him in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh corinne!! he is too stinkin cuute!!

    ReplyDelete

Little thoughts..